Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) Coriander seeds
- 2 stick(s) Cinnamon Broken into mall pieces
- 2 tablespoon(s) Cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoon(s) Pepper corns
- 1 teaspoon(s) Cloves
- 6 whole(s) Cardamom seeds Removed from pod
- 3 whole(s) Bay leaves Crushed
- 2 whole(s) Red chilis Dried
- 1/2 whole(s) Nutmeg Grated
- Heat a heavy frying pan. Do not use any oil!
- Place the coriander, cinnamon, cumin seeds, peppercorns and cloves in the pan and then dry roast until the ingredients are slightly browned and fragrant. Leave to cool.
- Crush ingredients using a mortar and pestle.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by pjallen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Garam Masala Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments