Game-Day BBQ Onions
Whether it's game-day or not, these BBQ onions are always a crowd-pleaser.
Yield: Serves 10
- 1 11-oz. pkg. mesquite barbecue-flavored potato chips, divided
- 2 10-3/4 oz. cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 sweet onions, thinly sliced and divided
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- Crush 2 cups of potato chips; set aside. Whisk together soup and milk; set aside. Place half of onion slices in the bottom of a 13"x9" baking pan coated with non-stick vegetable spray. Spread uncrushed chips over onions; add one cup cheese and half of soup mixture. Repeat layering. Top with reserved crushed chips. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for one hour.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note