Gails cheese danish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) pilsbury crescent rolls
- 2 package(s) cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 whole(s) egg
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tub(s) vanilla
- 1 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) milk
- Need greased 13x 9 pan. Oven temp 350
- Spread 1 pck rols in 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix cream cheese/egg yolk/vanilla and sugar. Spread over crescent rolls.
- Spread 2nd pck pf crescent rolls on op of mixture. Brush with beaten egg whites
- Mix powdered sugar and milk Drizzle over top immediately after taking out of oven.
- Refrierate overnight
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EllenLausier and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note