Ga. Peach Pound Cake
- 1 cup(s) + 2 tbls butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 4 eggs room temp
- 3 cup(s) flour divided
- 2 cup(s) peaches, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 1/2 cup(s) sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1.preheat oven to 350.
- 2.Butter (2 Tbsp) tube pan, then dust with 1/4 cup sugar.
- 3. Cream butter and sugar, add eggs one at a time until fully incorporated. Add vanilla
- 4.Mix dry ingredients (use 2 3/4 cup flour)then gradually add to sugar mixture.
- 5. Dredge peaches in remaining 1/4 cup flour. Fold into batter.
- 6. Bake 1 hour 10 min. (mine was done in an hour).
- 7. Allow to cool..then enjoy!!!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by joyner and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ga. Peach Pound Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts