Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 stalk(s) Celery (thinly chopped)
- 4 ounce(s) Chopped Mushrooms (Canned)
- 1 pound(s) Jimmy Dean hot sauage
- 1 pound(s) Jimmy Dean regular sausage
- 8 ounce(s) Mrs. Covensons corn bread stuffing
- 8 ounce(s) Mrs. Covensons regular stuffing
- 1 whole(s) onion (chopped finely)
- 12 whole(s) Potatoes (cooked & mashed with milk & butter)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 can(s) Swanson's chicken broth
- Preheat Oven to 300 degrees.
- Cook Gizzards, onion & broth, mashed potatoes, chopped celery, & mushrooms with meat mixture. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl that will go in oven, mix stuffingâs, chicken broth, mashed potatoes, chopped celery, & mushrooms with meat mixture. Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Cover & bake @ 300 for about 2 hours. Before serving you can remove foil & brown top.
- Note: If dressing looks to dry, you can add more chicken broth or use water from the mashed potatoes. Also you do not have to use all the potatoes, add them until it looks right.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DianeDailey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note