This is our favorite "by the pool" summer drink!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 ounce(s) frozen limeade concentrate undiluted
- 3/4 cup(s) vodka
- 2 peaches unpeeled and sliced
- cracked ice
- sugar or Splenda, to taste
- Combine first 3 ingredients in container of electric blender; process until smooth. Gradually add ice, processing until mixture reaches desired consistency. Add sugar, to taste, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by DebraBurgess and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fuzz Buzz Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Alcoholic