Fusilli with Chicken and Tomato Sauce
Community Recipe from
- 16 ounce(s) Brown Rice Fusilli (corkscrew) pasta
- 2 teaspoon(s) butter
- 3 cup(s) Pulled Chicken
- 2 cup(s) Tomato Sauce
- 6 ounce(s) low-fat mozzarella cheese diced (1-1/2 cups)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 cup(s) fresh parsley chopped
- 1. In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook psta until al dente. Drain, reservin 1/2 cup cooking water. Return pasta to pot, add butter and place over medium heat. Add chicken and tomato sauce and toss well. Add reserved pasta water and moazzarella; season with salt and pepper. Top with parmesan and parsley.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by juliejensen and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note