Community Recipe from
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 1/2 cup(s) milk stir together with eggs
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt sift flour, baking powder, and salt together then add to egg mix
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar sifted over top
- Stir eggs & milk together.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- beat until smooth
- In an 8-inch skillet, heat oil to 360 degrees.
- Put your finger over the bottom opening of the funnel and fill the funnel with at least 1/2 cup of batter. Hold the funnel close ot the surface of the oil and release the batter into the hot oil while making a circular motion. Fry until golden brown. Use tongs and a wide spatula to turn the cake over carefully. Fry the second side one minute. Drain on paper towels and sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar
This recipe is a personal recipe added by whitakermarilyn and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Funnel Cakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads
More Recipes for Main Dishes