Funfetti® Peanutty Nougat Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. (19.4 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 14 unwrapped miniature roasted peanut and nougat filled milk chocolate candies
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Decadent Chocolate Fudge No Fuss Frosting
- Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavor No Fuss Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 14 muffins cups with foil or paper bake cups. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs, reserving candy coated chips for later use. Spoon evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 23 to 27 minutes or until centers are set. Immediately press one milk chocolate candy, top side up, into center of each brownie cupcake. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
- PIPE frosting onto top of each brownie cupcake. Sprinkle with reserved candy coated chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Funfetti® Peanutty Nougat Brownie Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cupcakes
More Recipes for Cupcakes