Funfetti ® Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies
Yield: 12 Dozen Cookies
- 1 pkg. (17.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 60 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COMBINE cookie mix, butter, egg and water in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/3 cup chopped peanuts. Use rounded measuring teaspoons of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining chopped peanuts. Place on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Spoon a scant 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on top of warm cookie. Press chocolate candy onto peanut butter. Transfer to wire rack. Cool to allow chocolate to set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Funfetti ® Peanut Butter and Chocolate Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cookies
More Recipes for Cookies