- 1 pkg. (17.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/3 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup finely chopped peanuts, divided
- 2/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 60 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
How to Make It
HEAT oven to 375°F.
COMBINE cookie mix, butter, egg and water in medium bowl. Mix until soft dough forms. Stir in chocolate chips and 1/3 cup chopped peanuts. Use rounded measuring teaspoons of dough to make 3/4-inch balls. Roll in remaining chopped peanuts. Place on cookie sheet.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown. Spoon a scant 1/2 teaspoon peanut butter on top of warm cookie. Press chocolate candy onto peanut butter. Transfer to wire rack. Cool to allow chocolate to set.