I loved these! They are one of my favorite kinds of cookies!
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) PillsburyÂ® Moist SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (15.6-oz.) can PillsburyÂ® Creamy SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Vanilla Frost (optional)
- total of 40 minutes for prep and cooking time.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake at 375°F. for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.
- 1 Serving (1 Cookie)Calories 100(Calories from Fat 35),Total Fat 4g(Saturated Fat 1g,),Cholesterol 10mg;Sodium 100mg;Total Carbohydrate 15g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 9g),Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1/2 Starch;1/2 Fruit;1/2 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kyliesiddell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes