I loved these! They are one of my favorite kinds of cookies!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) PillsburyÂ® Moist SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup(s) oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 (15.6-oz.) can PillsburyÂ® Creamy SupremeÂ® FunfettiÂ® Vanilla Frost (optional)
- total of 40 minutes for prep and cooking time.
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs; stir with spoon until thoroughly moistened. Shape dough into 1-inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. With bottom of glass dipped in flour, flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Bake at 375°F. for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
- Spread frosting over warm cookies. Immediately sprinkle each with candy bits from frosting. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.
- 1 Serving (1 Cookie)Calories 100(Calories from Fat 35),Total Fat 4g(Saturated Fat 1g,),Cholesterol 10mg;Sodium 100mg;Total Carbohydrate 15g(Dietary Fiber 0g,Sugars 9g),Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*:Exchanges:1/2 Starch;1/2 Fruit;1/2 Fat;*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kyliesiddell and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note