Funfetti® Confetti Ice Cream Cake
- FUNFETTI CAKE
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg. (18.9 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Cake
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- FUDGY CRUNCH FILLING
- 1 (1.5 qt) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 pkg. (9 oz.) dark chocolate round wafers
- 1 jar (11.75 oz.) Smucker's® Hot Fudge Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- WHIPPED FROSTING
- 2 pkgs. (15.6 oz.) Pillsbury® Funfetti® Confetti Creamy Supreme® Frosting
- 2 cups whipped topping, defrosted
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ Vanilla Dream Flavor No Fuss Frosting
- FUNFETTI CAKE: HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 10-inch spingform pan with cooking spray. Prepare cake according package directions using water, oil and eggs. Spread batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake 48 to 52 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool cake completely. Remove outer ring. Level top of cake using a serrated knife. Replace outer ring.
- FUDGY-CRUNCH FILLING: TURN-OUT softened ice cream into large bowl stirring occasionally until it is of spreading consistency. Break wafers with fingers into no larger than 1/4-inch pieces. Spread unheated hot fudge topping evenly over cooled cake in springform pan. Top with even layer of broken wafers. Spread ice cream evenly over wafer layer. Freeze ice cream cake for 6 hours or overnight.
- WHIPPED FROSTING: WHIP frosting and whipped topping in a large mixing bowl, scraping bowl occasionally, until light and fluffy. Remove outer ring from ice cream cake. Working quickly, frost cake smoothing frosting on top and sides. Pull a cake comb along the sides of cake to create ribbed effect. Return cake to freezer as needed. Decorate with Easy Frost frosting and Confetti Funfetti candy bits. Freeze cake 1 hour to set frosting before serving.
- STARS AND STRIPES: Follow directions above substituting Stars and Stripes Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- HALLOWEEN: Follow directions above substituting Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- HOLIDAY: Follow directions above substituting Holiday Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- VALENTINE: Follow directions above substituting Valentine Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
- SPRING: Follow directions above substituting Spring Funfetti Cake Mix and Frosting.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Funfetti® Confetti Ice Cream Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Ice Cream/Sherbet
More Recipes Like This