Photo: Oxmoor House
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 103
- Fat: 4.5g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 5.5g
- Carbohydrate: 11g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Sodium: 449mg
- Calcium: 185mg
- 2 (10 3/4-ounce) cans condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 6 ounces reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes (about 5 cups)
- 5 cups fresh or frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup chopped onion
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2. Combine chicken soup and next 3 ingredients (through salt) in a large bowl. Add hash browns, broccoli, and onion, stirring to coat.
- 3. Spoon hash brown mixture into a 13 x 9-inch glass or ceramic baking dish lightly coated with cooking spray. Top with breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is browned.
- Lighten Up
- Keep it creamy & comforting
- Rich cheese and sour cream keep this dish hearty and decadent. Some of the potatoes have been replaced with fiber-filled broccoli to bulk up the dish and reduce the calories. My secret for a crunchy topping that's lower in fat than potato chips? Breadcrumbs and a little Parmesan cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note