Delicious! I used heath chips and dark chocolate chips instead of chopped candy bars. No one knew this started with a mix!!
Fudgy Toffee-Crunch Brownies
More From Oxmoor House
- 2 (17.6-oz.) packages dark fudge brownie mix with chocolate chunks (we tested with Duncan Hines Chocolate Lover's)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso granules
- 1 (12-oz.) package miniature chocolate-covered toffee bars, coarsely crushed (we tested with Heath Miniatures)
- Beat first 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer for 3 minutes or until blended; stir in coffee granules and candy bars. Spoon batter into a lightly greased 13" x 9" pan, spreading evenly (batter will be very thick).
- Bake at 325° for 50 to 52 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts