Fudgy Praline and Caramel Ice Cream Squares
- 30 reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreos), crushed (about 3 cups)
- 1 (1/2-gallon) carton praline and caramel low-fat ice cream (such as Healthy Choice), softened and divided
- 1 (11.75-ounce) jar hot fudge topping
- Combine cookie crumbs and 1 cup ice cream in a bowl; stir well. Spread into bottom of a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Freeze until firm. Spread remaining ice cream over cookie mixture; cover. Freeze until firm.
- Remove lid from hot fudge topping; microwave, in jar, at HIGH 45 seconds. Drizzle topping over ice cream; cover. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Cut into 24 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note