Fudgy Peanut Butter Cup Pie
This pie only requires 5 ingredients and has the perfect combination of peanut butter and chocolate flavors.
Yield: Makes 10 to 12 servings
- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups swirled with fudge
- 1/3 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 6 (0.6-ounce) peanut butter cup candies, halved
- Chocolate-peanut butter shell coating
- Allow container of ice cream to stand at room temperature 20 minutes to soften.
- Spread peanut butter over crust; freeze 10 minutes.
- Spread softened ice cream evenly over peanut butter in crust. Arrange peanut butter cup candy halves, cut sides down, around edges of crust. Drizzle chocolate-peanut butter shell coating evenly over ice cream.
- Freeze at least 2 hours. Cut frozen pie with a warm knife to serve.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mayfield's Moose Tracks Ice Cream, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Reese's Shell topping.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This