- 1 (1.75-quart) container vanilla ice cream with peanut butter cups swirled with fudge
- 1/3 cup creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 (6-ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb piecrust
- 6 (0.6-ounce) peanut butter cup candies, halved
- Chocolate-peanut butter shell coating
How to Make It
Allow container of ice cream to stand at room temperature 20 minutes to soften.
Spread peanut butter over crust; freeze 10 minutes.
Spread softened ice cream evenly over peanut butter in crust. Arrange peanut butter cup candy halves, cut sides down, around edges of crust. Drizzle chocolate-peanut butter shell coating evenly over ice cream.
Freeze at least 2 hours. Cut frozen pie with a warm knife to serve.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Mayfield's Moose Tracks Ice Cream, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, and Reese's Shell topping.