- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons cocoa
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Coffee ice cream (we tested with Starbucks Java Chip)
How to Make It
Combine all ingredients except ice cream in a medium bowl, stirring until blended. Pour into a greased 8" baking dish. (Mixture will be shallow in dish.) Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 25 minutes.
To serve, spoon into dessert dishes. Top each serving with a scoop of ice cream. Serve immediately.