1. Preheat the oven to 350* F. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, flaxseed meal, sugar, espresso powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. Add the honey, oil, vanilla, egg whites, and water. Stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
4. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes.
5. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
Go to full version of