Fudgy Mocha Brownies
Only 153 calories each and no cholesterol. These brownines freeze well and are good straight from the freezer!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) Whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Flaxseed meal
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) espresso powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) fine grain sea salt
- 3/4 cup(s) honey
- 1/2 cup(s) light olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350* F. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa, flaxseed meal, sugar, espresso powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 3. Add the honey, oil, vanilla, egg whites, and water. Stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
- 4. Scrape the batter into the prepared pan. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, 15 to 18 minutes.
- 5. Let cool in the pan on a wire rack. Cut into 16 squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Susan080547 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fudgy Mocha Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts