Wish I would have read about the sticky problem before I took these to a special occasion and it was a total disaster trying to cut them. Tried spraying Pam on knife, worked 1 time and 1 time only. What a mess and very embarrassing. Think they would be better if served warm also. Not sure if I'll make again. If I do I may just use a boxed brownie mix
Fudgy Marshmallow-Topped Brownies
If you love a delicious brownie, then this dessert recipe is for you. Classic brownies topped with marshmallows and chocolate chips make for decadent desserts worthy of a dinner party or a simple night in with family.
More From Allyou
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated fat: 8g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 40g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Sodium: 104mg
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 stick (1/4 lb.) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup semisweet, bittersweet or milk chocolate chips
- Ice cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly butter an 8-inch square baking pan. Put chopped chocolate in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Stop, stir and microwave for 30 seconds longer. Stir and set aside to cool slightly.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Stir in melted chocolate, vanilla and salt; mix well. Fold in flour and baking powder.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spread evenly and bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- While brownies are still warm, sprinkle marshmallows and chocolate chips on top. Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt toppings. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note