Fudgy Espresso Brownie Bites
These petite brownies are rich and gooey, especially if you bake them the lesser time. You'd never guess they start with a mix. Pile some in a bag for gift giving.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (18.3-oz.) package fudge brownie mix (we tested with Betty Crocker)
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Dissolve espresso powder in hot water in a 1-cup glass measuring cup, stirring with a small whisk. Cool slightly. Whisk in oil and eggs until blended.
- Place brownie mix in a large bowl; break up large lumps with the back of a spoon. Stir in espresso mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate morsels and walnuts. Spoon mixture into 38 lightly greased (1 3/4") miniature muffin cups, filling full.
- Bake at 375° for 12 to 14 minutes or until tops are shiny and crusty and centers are set. Cool completely in pans on wire racks. Remove from pans using a slight twisting motion.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note