Fudgy Cranberry Paleo Brownie Bars
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) pecans, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 15 large medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 small to medium ripe banana (1/3 C)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup(s) Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, plus more to sprinkle on top, or other semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Blend pecans, cocoa powder and cinnamon in food processor until combined and coarsely ground.
- Add in dates and banana and process until blended into dry ingredients.
- Process in vanilla and honey until well combined.
- Stir or work in dried cranberries and chocolate chips with spoon or by hand.
- Press mixture into a 8x8-inch baking dish and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, gently pressing down the chocolate chips. Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm, then cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Elsiekay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes