Fudgy Cranberry Paleo Brownie Bars
Community Recipe from
- 2 1/4 cup(s) pecans, lightly toasted
- 1/2 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 15 large medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 small to medium ripe banana (1/3 C)
- 1 tablespoon(s) vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon(s) honey or agave syrup
- 1/4 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup(s) Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips, plus more to sprinkle on top, or other semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Blend pecans, cocoa powder and cinnamon in food processor until combined and coarsely ground.
- Add in dates and banana and process until blended into dry ingredients.
- Process in vanilla and honey until well combined.
- Stir or work in dried cranberries and chocolate chips with spoon or by hand.
- Press mixture into a 8x8-inch baking dish and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips, gently pressing down the chocolate chips. Freeze for 1 hour, or until firm, then cut into squares.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Elsiekay and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note