Fudgy Chocolate Tiramisu Cake
Yield: 10 Servings
Cost per Serving: $.61
More From Allyou
Amount per serving
- Calories: 414
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated fat: 11g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 59g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 34mg
- Sodium: 233mg
- 1 (9.4 oz.) package chocolate molten lava cake mix, prepared according to package directions (but not baked)
- 8 ounces mascarpone
- 1/4 cup strong coffee, brewed and then cooled
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 (3 oz.) bar white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8-inch springform pan and line bottom with parchment paper.
- Pour prepared lava cake batter into pan. If a separate fudge-sauce packet is in box, squeeze sauce onto batter. Bake until just done, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack. Run a knife along inside of pan to loosen cake. Remove pan sides from cake and gently pull parchment to slide cake off pan bottom.
- In a medium bowl, stir together mascarpone, coffee and sugar. Spread onto top of cake.
- Hold white-chocolate bar directly over cake. Using a vegetable peeler, scrape shavings of white chocolate onto cake. Refrigerate cake until ready to serve. Garnish with whipped cream and raspberries, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cakes/Frostings