As one satisfied reader put it, "These Fudgy Brownies fill the need for a chocolate buzz but with only half the calories!" We couldn't have said it better for these moist, rich, low-fat brownies.
More From Allyou
Bake: 20 Minutes
Total: 40 Minutes
- Calories: 121
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 21g
- Fiber: 3g
- Cholesterol: 37mg
- Sodium: 66mg
- 3 ounces pitted prunes (about 10)
- 2 tablespoons strongly brewed coffee
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment so that 2 sides overhang; mist lining with cooking spray.
- 2. Combine prunes, coffee, milk, oil, eggs and vanilla in a food processor; process until smooth. In a large bowl, combine sugar, cocoa, flour and salt; mix well. Stir prune mixture into flour mixture until well combined. Stir in chopped chocolate. Spread evenly in baking pan.
- 3. Bake until set, about 20 minutes. Let cool in pan on a wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note