- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- Chocolate Tart Shell
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
How to Make It
Beat butter and brown sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended; add eggs, beating well. Stir in melted chocolate, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and next 3 ingredients. Pour into tart shell.
Bake at 375° for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack 30 minutes.
Beat whipping cream at high speed until foamy; gradually add sugar, beating until soft peaks form. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Serve with warm tart.