This is my favorite sweet salad recipe. Any boy will like this one:)
Fudge Striped Cookie Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3-4 ounce(s) Pudding (Vanilla or similar)
- 1 cup(s) milk
- 8 ounce(s) Whipped Cream
- 16 ounce(s) Pineapple Chunks
- 11 ounce(s) Manderine Oranges
- 3 apples Chunked
- 2 Rows Fudge Striped Cookies Quartered
- Mix milk and pudding.
- Add Cool Whip, Fruit, and cookie crumbs (save some cookie crumbs to sprinkle on top).
- Fold ingredients lightly, refrigerate until ready to serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ZacAndAmber and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fudge Striped Cookie Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads