Fudge Rum Balls
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Duncan Hines Butter Recipe Fudge Cake Mix
- 1 cup(s) finely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 tablespoon(s) rum extract
- 2 cup(s) sifted confectioners sugar
- pecans or walnuts
- 1/4 cup(s) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1) preheat oven to 375. Grease and flour 13x9x2 inch baking pan. 2) Prepare, bake and cool cake according to package directions. 3) Crumble cake into large bowl. Stir with fork until crumbs are fine and uniform in size. Add 1 cup nuts, rum extract, confectioners sugar and cocoa. Stir until well blended. 4) Shape heaping tablespoons of mixture into balls. Garnish by rolling balls in finely chopped nuts. Press firmly to adhere nuts to balls. 5) Variation: Substitute rum for rum extract.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by balong and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note