Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1-1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 7 tablespoon(s) cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1-1/4 cup(s) hot water
- 1 cup(s) flour
- 2 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1/3 cup(s) melted butter
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/2 cup(s) light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine 3/4 cup sugar, flour, 3 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Blend in milk, butter, and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Pour batter in 9 x 9 inch pan.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, 4 tablespoons cocoa. Sprinkle over batter. Pour hot water on top.
- Bake 40 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sbrand1 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note