You could put this in a square baking dish and it would be brownies. They are good and I served them with ice cream. Thought the chocolate syrup was too much. Next time will put all the pecans in the mix. A definite repeat.
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3 (1-ounce) unsweetened chocolate squares
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted and divided
- Toppings: vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup
- Cook butter and chocolate in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring often until melted.
- Beat eggs at medium speed with an electric mixer 5 minutes. Gradually add sugar, beating until blended. Gradually add chocolate mixture, flour, and vanilla, beating until blended. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
- Pour mixture into a lightly greased 9-inch pieplate.
- Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is firm. Cool. Top each serving with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup; sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts