- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (14-ounce) can chocolate sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup (6 ounces) peanut butter morsels
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 5 dozen pecan halves
How to Make It
Cook first 4 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until morsels and butter melt. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, flour, and chopped pecans. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Press a pecan half into center of each mound.
Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. (Do not overbake.) Remove to wire racks to cool.