Fudge Cookie Whip - Grandma Jackie's
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) Cool Whip thawed
- 1 package(s) 3/4 ounce vanilla instant pudding
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 can(s) large can mandarine oranges drained
- 1/2 package(s) Keebler fudge cookies broken up
- Stir the coolwhip and vanilla instant pudding together.
- Add buttermilk and mandarine oranges. Add the broken up cookies.
- Ready within an half hour.
- Optional ingredients - marshmallows or nuts
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by gsmith6883 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fudge Cookie Whip - Grandma Jackie's Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Puddings/Custards
More Recipes for Main Dishes