These were AMAZING!
Fudge Cake Brownies
Place brownies in the freezer for 45 minutes or until firm for cleaner slices.
Yield: Makes 16 squares
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Powdered sugar
- Combine cocoa and sugar. Add melted butter and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until combined. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares, and dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note