- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- Powdered sugar
How to Make It
Combine cocoa and sugar. Add melted butter and next 4 ingredients, stirring just until combined. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 8-inch square pan.
Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares, and dust with powdered sugar before serving.