Fruity Spring Mix Salad
The salad dressing and sugared almonds can be made several days ahead.
Yield: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 1 head Bibb lettuce, torn
- 10 ounce gourmet mixed salad greens*
- 2 cups fresh chopped pineapple (1-inch cubes)
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and chilled
- 16 green or red seedless grapes, cut in half lengthwise
- Sweet-Hot Vinaigrette
- Sugared Almonds
- Toss first 6 ingredients together in a large glass bowl. Drizzle evenly with Sweet-Hot Vinaigrette, and sprinkle with Sugared Almonds.
- *10 cups, loosely packed and torn, of your favorite salad greens may be substituted.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note