Chill Time: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 package(s) Great Value Blueberries & Cream instant oatmeal
- 1 package(s) Great Value Bananas & Cream instant oatmeal
- 6 tablespoon(s) Butter Melted
- 1/4 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 package(s) Jell-O cook & serve vanilla pudding
- 3 1/2 cup(s) Milk
- 4 tablespoon(s) Strawberry flavored jelly
- Mix all packets of instant oatmeal with melted butter and sugar until well coated. Press into 9" pie pan. Chill in refrigerator for an hour. Bake at 375 degrees for 14 minutes. Let cool.
- Mix pudding with milk and heat in a medium saucepan until completely boiling, stirring constantly. Turn off heat and let cool for 5 minutes. Stir in jelly.
- Pour pudding mixture into cooled pie crust and chill in refrigerator for 3 and a half hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RainbowGirl97 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note