Fruity Peanut Butter Wrap
Great hearty breakfast to jump start your day! You can make a head or quickly that morning and take on the go! Kids will love this too!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) Peanut Butter or another nut butter
- 1 pinch(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 8-inch multigrain, sprouted, or gluten free wrap
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry roasted peanuts chopped
- 6 Red or green seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/4 apple chopped
- Mix peanut butter and cinnamon in small bowl. Spread mixture on tortilla, and sprinkle with peanuts. Place grated apple and grapes in a line just below center of tortilla. Roll up tortilla, folding in sides as you go.
- Make ahead tip:
- Make the peanut butter and cinnamon mixture ahead, cut your apples ahead of time and soak in lemon water for 3 min to maintain color, chop grapes, and store all in containers to prepare quickly the next day!
- Double, triple or quadruple the recipe if you are making more than one or preparing for the week!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note