Fruity Peanut Butter Wrap
- 1 tablespoon(s) Peanut Butter or another nut butter
- 1 pinch(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 8-inch multigrain, sprouted, or gluten free wrap
- 2 tablespoon(s) Dry roasted peanuts chopped
- 6 Red or green seedless grapes cut in half
- 1/4 apple chopped
- Mix peanut butter and cinnamon in small bowl. Spread mixture on tortilla, and sprinkle with peanuts. Place grated apple and grapes in a line just below center of tortilla. Roll up tortilla, folding in sides as you go.
- Make ahead tip:
- Make the peanut butter and cinnamon mixture ahead, cut your apples ahead of time and soak in lemon water for 3 min to maintain color, chop grapes, and store all in containers to prepare quickly the next day!
- Double, triple or quadruple the recipe if you are making more than one or preparing for the week!
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note