- 2 (3 oz.) packages strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups plus 2 Tbsp. boiling water
- 1 (10 oz.) can crushed pineapple
- 2 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1/2 ounce plain gelatin (1/2 envelope)
- 1 pint sour cream
- calories 185
- fat 9 g
- satfat 6 g
- protein 14 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 2 g
- cholesterol 16 mg
- sodium 410 mg
How to Make It
Mist a 10-inch decorative mold or Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix strawberry gelatin with 2 cups boiling water; stir to dissolve. Add pineapple with its juices, bananas and strawberries. In a small bowl, mix 2 Tbsp. boiling water with plain gelatin; stir to dissolve. Stir into strawberry mixture. Pour half of mixture into mold; chill until firm, about 2 hours. Leave other half of mixture in bowl at room temperature.
When refrigerated mixture has hardened, fold sour cream into remaining mixture and pour carefully on refrigerated mixture. Refrigerate until firm, at least 3 hours. When ready to serve, place a plate over mold, invert and tap pan gently until gelatin drops out. Serve immediately.