Fruity French Toast
Community Recipe from
- 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 6 eggs
- cinnamon sugar and vanilla extract, to taste
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 24 slice(s) bread
- 1. In blender or food processor, combine blueberries, cream cheese, and milk.
- 2. Beat egg, cinnamon sugar, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Gently fold in fruit mixture.
- 3. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Dip bread slices into fruit mixture and toast in skillet, both sides, until desired darkness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shaunalynne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes