Fruity French Toast
I make this French toast every time I have overnight guests or a brunch. It's very easy and always extremely popular. Experiment with different fruits; I typically use blueberries, but have also had success with strawberries or bananas.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/2 cup(s) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 6 eggs
- cinnamon sugar and vanilla extract, to taste
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 24 slice(s) bread
- 1. In blender or food processor, combine blueberries, cream cheese, and milk.
- 2. Beat egg, cinnamon sugar, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl. Gently fold in fruit mixture.
- 3. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Dip bread slices into fruit mixture and toast in skillet, both sides, until desired darkness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by shaunalynne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note