More From Southern Living
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cantaloupe, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 pound grapes, halved (about 1 cup)
- 2 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 10 strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice, divided (about 2 lemons)
- Toss together first 6 ingredients, 2 tablespoons powdered sugar, and 1 tablespoon lemon juice in a large bowl.
- Pour remaining lemon juice into a saucer. Dip rims of 6 parfait, wine, or martini glasses in remaining lemon juice; dip rims in remaining 2 tablespoons powdered sugar.
- Fill glasses with fruit mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers