Fruited Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
This easy and delicious recipe is the perfect early Autumn meal. The tenderloin is moist and delicious with a subtle combination of sweet and salty. A stuffing mix of sauteed diced apples, celery, onion and Craisins create a satisfying meal. Serve with a light spinach or arugula salad.
- 1.5 pound(s) Pork Tenderloin trimmed of fat
- 1.5 cup(s) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) apple juice divided
- 1 cup(s) Craisins
- 3 Granny Smith Apples peeled and chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) Butter
- 1 Sweet yellow onion chopped
- 4 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 2 cup(s) bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon(s) corn starch
- Step 1.Heat 1 cup chicken broth & 1 cup apple juice in saucepan, adding Craisins to soak. In a separate pan, melt butter and saute apples 5 min. Add onion andcelery stalks and continue to saute on medium low. As butter absorbs, add apple juice 1 T at a time.
- Step 2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer Craisins to sauteing apple mixture, reserving broth. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Step 3. Flatten Tenderloin with a mallet. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Step 4. Saute Tenderloin for 3-4 min on each side, then place in a 13x9" baking pan coated with cooking spray. Mix 3/4 cup of bread crumbs and 2 T apple juice to apple mixture. Spread evenly on tenderloin and fasten with toothpicks.
- Step 5. Bake at 375 for 20-25 min. Meanwhile, heat reserved broth/juice mix; add 1 T cornstarch to thicken.
- Step 6. Pour broth over Tenderloin and let rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jaguar28 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note