Community Recipe from
- 4 pound(s) Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts thawed
- 29 ounce(s) Peaches (canned) drained, reserve juice
- 20 ounce(s) Pineapple Chunks drained, reserve juice
- 15-1/4 ounce(s) Apricot Halves drained, reserve juice
- 4 slice(s) Mango cut each slice into 3-4 strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- 2 cup(s) Reserved Juices
- 4 slice(s) Crystalized Ginger chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- Flour for dredging chicken
- Cut chicken pieces in half; salt both sides and dredge in flour. Brown in vegetable oil. Place in a greased 13" x 9" casserole dish. Mix fruits together. Blend cornstarch with juices and add to fruits along with the ground and chopped gingers. Pour fruit mixture over chicken pieces and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes