Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 pound(s) Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts thawed
- 29 ounce(s) Peaches (canned) drained, reserve juice
- 20 ounce(s) Pineapple Chunks drained, reserve juice
- 15-1/4 ounce(s) Apricot Halves drained, reserve juice
- 4 slice(s) Mango cut each slice into 3-4 strips
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Ground Ginger
- 2 cup(s) Reserved Juices
- 4 slice(s) Crystalized Ginger chopped
- 2-3 tablespoon(s) Cornstarch
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup(s) Sugar
- Flour for dredging chicken
- Cut chicken pieces in half; salt both sides and dredge in flour. Brown in vegetable oil. Place in a greased 13" x 9" casserole dish. Mix fruits together. Blend cornstarch with juices and add to fruits along with the ground and chopped gingers. Pour fruit mixture over chicken pieces and bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note