1. Move oven rack to lower third of oven and preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Butter the bundform.
2. Whisk together eggs and extract; reserve.
3. Combine flour, baking powder, salt cinnamon, and sugar in large bowl. Add butter and half of egg mixture; beat for 90 seconds.
4. Add half of remaining egg mixture and beat for 20seconds.
5. Scrape bowl, add remaining egg mixture and beat for 20 seconds.
6. Fold in the raisins and currents. Pour the batter into prepared pan.
7. Bake until brown, cake begins to come away from the sides, and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (50-70 minutes). Cool completely.
1. Combine the powered sugar and vanilla and add just enough water to make a smooth glaze which is thin enough to gently flow down the cake.
2. Pour the glaze over the top of the cake, allowing it to flow down the sides.
Go to full version of