- 1 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 cups Dried Fruit Mix
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- Line a 5 3/4- x 3 1/4-inch loafpan with brown paper; grease paper, and set pan aside.
- Combine 1/2 cup flour, Dried Fruit Mix, and pecans, tossing gently to coat; set aside.
- Beat butter at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add brown sugar, beating well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup flour, soda, and nutmeg; gradually add to butter mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Add corn syrup, beating just until blended. Stir in fruit mixture; spoon into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 1 1/2 hours. Cool in pan on a wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and peel off paper. Cool completely on wire rack.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This