Fruit With Orange-Ginger Dressing
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup HELLMANN'S Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 5 cups assorted fruit, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1. Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Boil, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until mixture thickens and reduces by half (about 1/3 cup). If desired, pour mixture through a wire-mesh strainer into a bowl, discarding solids. Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- 2.Whisk together mayonnaise and yogurt. Stir in chilled juice mixture.
- 3. Place fruit in 6 (1-cup) parfait glasses or a medium serving bowl. Pour dressing evenly over fruit.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads