Community Recipe from
- 3 Family Size Tea bags
- 1 cup(s) Sugar
- 2 quart(s) Country Time Lemonade powder do not mix with water
- 1 can(s) Frozen Apple Juice Only use 1/2
- 1 can(s) Frozen Pineapple Juice only use 1/2
- 1 can(s) Orange Juice only use 1/2
- 1 stick(s) cinnamon
- Soften frozen juices. Boil water on stove then add tea bags and cinnamon sticks and seep for 10-15 minutes. Pour tea water over (start with 1/2 cup sugar) sugar in Gallon container. Pour lemonade powder in hot tea mix. Pour half of each can in tea/lemonade mix. Fill rest of container with water to make a gallon. Stir and taste. Add more sugar if needed.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Fruit Tea Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages, Nonalcoholic
More Recipes for Main Dishes