I, personally, did not think these poop tarts tasted good at all.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoon(s) milk
- 10 tablespoon(s) apricot preserves
- 10 tablespoon(s) strawberry preserves
- 1 egg combined with 1 tbsp. of water
- 1. In a food processor, combine flour, sugar, salt and butter and pulse until mixture resembles coarse sand. Whisk together egg yolks and milk and, in 2 additions, add to the mixture in bowl, pulsing between additions. Continue to process until dough forms a ball. Divide in half, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. On a floured surface, roll out each ball of dough into a thin, 9"x 12" rectangle. Cut those into 10 equal rectangular pieces. Top 5 pieces with 2 T. each apricot preserves. Repeat on 5 other pieces using strawberry preserves. cover each tart with remaining rectangles of dough. Press edges with a fork to seal.
- 3. Place tarts on parchment-lined baking sheets. Brush tops with egg wash, then then cut a 2-in. slit in the top of each. Bake for 25 minutes. When cool, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Cslaymaker22 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
fruit tarts Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch