- 3 1/2 cups water, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 (3-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 12 whole cloves
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed and undiluted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water and next 3 ingredients to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes. Pour through a wire-mesh strainer into a large bowl, discarding spices.
- Process remaining 2 cups water, juice concentrates, and lemon juice in a blender 1 minute or until frothy. Stir into syrup mixture. Chill 3 hours. Stir in ginger ale just before serving. Serve over ice.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This