Community Recipe from
- 6 tablespoon(s) quick tapioca
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 12 ounce(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint(s) sliced peaches (large can) drained
- 1 can(s) Mandarin oranges (large) drained
- 2 can(s) grapefruit sections undrained
- Cook tapioca in 2 1/2 cups water with dash of salt to rolling boil.
- Add Orange juice conc., 2 1/2 cups water, peaches, mandarin oranges,and grapefruit
- Before serving, add 2 or 3 fresh bananas, fresh strawberries, or any other fruit you
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drishling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes