Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 6 tablespoon(s) quick tapioca
- 2/3 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 5 cup(s) water
- 1 dash(es) salt
- 12 ounce(s) orange juice concentrate
- 1 pint(s) sliced peaches (large can) drained
- 1 can(s) Mandarin oranges (large) drained
- 2 can(s) grapefruit sections undrained
- Cook tapioca in 2 1/2 cups water with dash of salt to rolling boil.
- Add Orange juice conc., 2 1/2 cups water, peaches, mandarin oranges,and grapefruit
- Before serving, add 2 or 3 fresh bananas, fresh strawberries, or any other fruit you
This recipe is a personal recipe added by drishling and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note